Easy Taco Casserole Recipe
This Taco Casserole is an easy Low Carb dinner to prepare that is packed with taco flavor! Serve with all the traditional taco toppings and you won’t even miss the tortillas!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Author: Keto Cooking Christian
Protein Pantry modifications
- 2 pounds Grass fed ground beef
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 whole eggs beaten
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes diced (about 8 cherry tomatoes)
- 2 jalapeño peppers minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Optional Toppings: Shredded lettuce chopped fresh tomatoes, sliced black olives, diced avocado, sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
- Brown 2 pounds hamburger meat and mix in the jalapeño peppers and garlic to cook along with the beef. Drain well and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, chipotle ranch, cream cheese, cilantro and heavy cream for 2 minutes. Pour in the taco meat mixture and the tomatoes in the bowl with the egg mixture, and mix until well combined. Pour into a 9 x 13 casserole baking dish that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Top with the shredded cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden. Allow to cool slightly before serving with shredded lettuce, tomato, jalapeño peppers, sliced black olives, diced avocado and sour cream.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 34g