- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Start by forming 2 Tbsp. Aged Cheddar Cheese into small mounds on your non-stick skillet. You want to spread them out a little bit as they will melt and expand as they’re cooking.
- In a small ramekin, measure out 3 Tbsp. Flaxseed Meal. Use this to distribute the flax evenly among all the chips you’re making.
- For flavoring use Mrs. Dash or a blend of onion powder, garlic powder, chili, celery seed and sea salt. You may also add some cooked sliced Wellshire Paleo or Pederson’s Bacon (optional).
- Place them in the oven for 10 minutes. They shouldn’t look crisp when you take them out, but you will see little holes forming in the chips where the oil is pooling on the top.
- Remove the chips from the oven and let them cool for 1-2 minutes. They’ll start to get hard and form into the crispy chips we want. If you want to form them into different shapes, you can do that here – but be quick!
- Transfer the chips to a paper towel to quickly get rid of excess grease.
- Once finished, transfer them to a platter plate.
- You can put no sugar added salsa in the middle and serve as an appetizer or snack.
Per chip, they come out to be: 54 Calories, 5.6g Fats, 0.5g Net Carbs, and 3.9g Protein.