Recipe by Ruled.me
12 ounces bacon
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 medium slicing tomato
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Use a skillet to fry up the bacon slices, then set aside on a paper towel to drain.
2. In a mixing bowl add 8 ounces softened cream cheese, 1 cup mayonnaise, and 1 cup of sour cream. Mix together.
3. Crumble the bacon then add it to the dip. Add 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese, but save a small handful for topping the dip with.
4. Dice up the tomato, set a little bit of it aside then mix the rest of it into the dip.
5. Spread the dip out into a baking pan, or small casserole dish. Top with reserved shredded cheese and tomato. Sprinkle on the chives.
6. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
This makes a total of 10 (½-cup)servings of Keto BLT Style Dip. Each serving comes out to be 398.7 Calories, 38.61g Fats, 3.44g Net Carbs, and 9.64g Protein.