Protein Pantry Collagen Chia Pudding
This chia pudding is simple to make and packed with protein, antioxidant, fiber, calcium, manganese and healthy fats. We use a mason jar to combine all ingredients eliminating the clean up of a mixing bowl, so fast and easy! This pudding is compliant with all our phases of weight loss; feel free to enjoy as a healthy breakfast or snack. It can be made ahead of time and stores in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop grass fed collagen (unflavored)
- ¼ cup chia seed
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½-1 packet Sweetleaf stevia
1. Add 1 cup coconut milk to mason jar.
2. Add remaining ingredients and shake for one minute.
3. Cover jar and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
4. Give the mason jar a couple more shakes (this helps combine further as seeds have started to gel, if you forget this step no worries your pudding will still taste great).
This recipe makes 3 servings.
Nutrition per serving
Calories: 88kcal | Net Carbs: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g